DEDICATED TO PERMITTING
Keep Your Construction Project on Schedule and Compliant
Large Scale New Construction
We have worked with the largest developers, architects, engineers and contractors in the world. Every development needs building permits, traffic approvals, utility coordination and a myriad of other approvals. Our team understands how to provide support to each member of the project team as an extension of staff and trusted advisor.
The Full Approval Process
Federal, State and City departments need to review your project. MCC works with each to make sure each project is properly reviewed and approved. Our team will make sure that no approval process, large or small, is overlooked. Most construction projects have a deadline of yesterday, which makes the compliance process crucial to meeting schedule dates. MCC will pay attention to all of the details to make sure your project starts and is completed on time.
Office & Retail Tenant Improvement
We understand the fast paced environment that architects and contractors work in to satisfying their clients. The best way to get a permit and maintain compliance is to be prepared with a bulletproof Plan Check Submittal package. MCC will provide the team with a realistic permit schedule and organize all permit documents to set the project up for success.
- Business Licensing
- CalOsha & CalTrans
- Federal Aviation Administration (FAA)
- Health Department Approvals
- Inspections and Certificate of Occupancy
- Noise Variance/Off Hours Approvals
- New Construction Permitting
- Tenant Improvement (Office & Retail) Permitting
- Office of Underground Coordination (OUC)
- Parallel Design Permitting Program (PDPP)
- Soils Report Approvals
- Traffic Approvals
- Traffic Management Traffic Control Committee
- Title 24/CalGreen
- Variances & Requests For Modification (
- Zoning & Planning Entitlements
555 W. 5th St.
Los Angeles, CA 90013
156 2nd St.
San Francisco, CA 94105
100 S. State St.
Chicago, IL 60603
Ext 1 - MCC Los Angeles
Ext 2 - MCC Chicago
Ext 3 - MCC San Francisco
Ext 4 - MCC New York
Ext 5 - MCC Seattle